For over 15 years, DataFashion has been working together with fashion companies to optimize business processes, manage implementation projects and integrate systems (ERP, retail, CRM). DataFashion provides its clients with an end-to-end solution: from preliminary consulting through to implementing the application, training users and assisting them upon kick-off of the system.
For the implementation of Dynamics solutions, DataFashion uses Microsoft tools and best practices, first and foremost LifeCycle Services, which helps companies simplify and standardize the implementation process and realize business value faster.
Dynamics Lifecycle Services (LCS) is a cloud-based collaborative workspace, with regularly updated services by Microsoft, that optimizes AX projects by offering critical tools for high-quality, repeatable implementations.
LCS will be mandatory for the deployment of future versions of AX, starting from AX7 that is being released during 2016.
On Lifecycle Services the project manager can:
- create a new project,
- add documents from previous projects or from the company database,
- invite project team members and assign privileges so that they can access LCS, share all the necessary information and use the tools that are available on the platform.
- BUSINESS PROCESS: user-friendly tool for business process graphic modelling
- METHODOLOGY: based on Agile SureStep, with checklists and templates covering the whole project phases (Diagnostic, Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment, Operation). It is easy to add additional documents.
- USAGE PROFILER and INFRASTRUCTURE ESTIMATOR: for appropriate sizing of the hardware infrastructure
- SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS and CRASH DUMP ANALYSIS: to promptly detect system issues
- CUSTOMISATION ANALYSIS: for consistency checks on the customisations developed
- ISSUE SEARCH: to search and download hotfixes, documents, localized by country, and much more